For our business partner a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. They believe life is more meaningful when shared we are recruiting a passionate Senior QA Software Automation with great potential to promote immediately as Lead QA Automation Engineer.
They build cameras, software, and accessories that help the world share themselves in immersive and exciting ways.
From Silicon Valley to Bucharest, Paris to Shenzhen, they are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
What You’ll Do
Skills We Are Stoked About
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in quality assurance engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is mandatory
- Experience building and extending test frameworks and test scripts (you will be writing automation tests rather than simply execute them)
- Familiar with Git, Jenkins CI frameworks
- Experience using Puppeteer / Selenium WebDriver to drive web UI tests
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug, and identify the relevant information in reporting a defect
- Ability to coordinate and communicate technical information, verbally and in writing, in a manner digestible to all stakeholders (development, design, management)
- Solid understanding of software test methodologies and the role of a Software Engineer in Test in an Agile environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
Bonus Skills We Are Stoked About
- Experience developing test automation of RESTful APIs
- Experience using cloud architecture load testing, using tools like Blazemeter, JMeter
- Experience testing eCommerce web solutions
- Interest in developing team coordination skills
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual performance-related bonus;
- Fully stocked fridges with snacks galore;
- Gym fee compensation;
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan.