For our business partner, a leading international healthcare and diagnostics services provider, we are looking to expand its central its technical IT support team in Bucharest with a Firewall Administrator.
In this position, you will:
- Perform daily administration and monitoring of existing firewall systems in different countries/Business Units across the Group
- Analyze, design and implement edge firewall solutions to better protect internal networks and systems
- Provide incident response and network troubleshooting for traffic passing through edge firewalls
- Manage and monitor VPN site-to-site tunnels between different internal Business Units or used for communication with partners
- Perform duties associated with Deputy Security Officer role.
We are looking for a technical expert who can demonstrate:
- At least 4 years of proven commercial experience administering Enterprise and NG Firewall solutions (Barracuda, Fortinet, SonicWall, Check Point)
- More than 3 years of network security experience
- Advanced network troubleshooting skills
- Passion and motivation to stay current with the latest technologies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent level of English language, spoken and written
- Very good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with technical and business people
We are offering:
- Nice and pleasant working environment in Class A offices building in a very close location to the Pipera metro station.
- Multicultural and multinational young and dynamic team
- Attractive compensations
- Private healthcare coverage
- Professional development within a growing and successful leading healthcare organization
- Opportunities to prove, expand and share your technical skills