For our business partner, a company that offers complete Software Development, Web, Mobile Development and IT Consulting, with highly diversified enterprise projects, we’ re seeking self-starting, resourceful and passionate individuals with 3-5 years of Network Engineer experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Office Location: Green Gate Office, Tudor Vladimirescu Boulevard, Bucharest.
• Medical subscription
• Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
• Working in a friendly environment with a flexible program;
• Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS);
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations;
- Anti-virus support, support for VPN connectivity
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability;
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning;
- Provide Level-2 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues;
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure;
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team;
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience – Cisco Switching, VLAN, Routing, Firewalling Support;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience – Server Hardware Technologies (CPU / RAID / SCSI) Support
- Minimum 2 years’ experience – Data backup and recovery, Corporate
- Good experience with Windows desktop operating systems
- Understanding TCP / IP and troubleshooting Internet connectivity
- Very good xxperience with routers and firewalls
- Experience with Terminal services
- Understanding the relationship between switches, hubs, patch panels and connecting nodes to a network
- Understanding DNS services
- Working knowledge of non-Cisco firewall technologies – SonicWALL, Linksys, NetGear
- Good knowledge of wireless technologies
- Nice to have at least one certification: MCITP, MCP, CCNA / CCDA / CCNP, Project +, Network +, Apple.