For our business partner, a global leading technology provider that offers complete Software Development, Web, Mobile Development and IT Consulting, with highly diversified enterprise projects, we are hiring a .NET Technical Lead.
In this role, in our partner’s company, you will work with a skilled team of developers to create the next generation enterprise product. Working with innovative Microsoft technology you will be a major contributor to the growth and future of our company.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Office Location: Victoriei – central location
- 24 vacation days plus all national holidays
- Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
- Working in a friendly environment with a flexible program;
- Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects
- Leading a team of 6 developers, both on premises and on site, to ensure high standards and quality of the delivered product, by establishing the use of code best practices and trends; involved actively in the development process and working closely with the team, a smooth development process was possible in order to deliver on time and on budget;
- Collaborating with the project manager, business analysts, product owner, software architects and software developers to plan and design enterprise web applications, to identify and propose the technologies and frameworks to be used, to clarify the requirements;
- Produce quality code based on Product Management specifications;
- Look for software and process improvements and drive innovation forward by proposing and using new solutions / technologies;
- Develop and maintain detailed and accurate documentation per all project standards;
- Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation; Implement the design, testing, and support phases of software projects;
- Communicate effectively with project managers and development team members to facilitate the understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization;
- University / Bachelor’s Degree;
- Minimum 1+ years of experience as a Team Lead/Technical Lead;
- Minimum 4+ years of experience as a Full Stack .NET Developer;
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC;
- Strong knowledge of Angular js 1
- Knowledge of .NET Framework (C#, Entity Framework, etc);
- Very good interpersonal, verbal communication and writing skills.
- A self-starter with a do-what-it-takes attitude.
- Able to help solve complex problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment where multitasking is common.
- Proficient English.