Your role will be to work directly with the company’s customers to understand their business requirements and design and build solutions for these using NetSuite’s Suite Cloud development platform and other integrating technologies. This is an exciting opportunity to be one of the very first Professional Services employees in Romania as we grow our presence there.
- Design, development, and support of NetSuite ERP customized applications
- Work with consultants and customers on solution gaps and suggest, design and build solutions
- Create and maintain accurate project and time tracking records
- Creation of technical documentation – specification and end-user administrator guides
- As part of this role, you will be mentored by developers/consultants and complete self-driven training/certification to upskill up on relevant NetSuite features.
Our ideal candidate possesses a combination of strong development background, skills, good customer-facing skills, a solid understanding of business systems and existing NetSuite experience.
Strong project management skills are also required as you will plan, schedule and manage your own workload with the company’s customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics or significant hands-on experience
- Knowledge of transactional business processing, including accounting principles, e.g. via an ERP
- Significant software development experience
- Previous experience of HTML and CSS experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in requirements gathering, specification, development planning & management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An aptitude and desire for learning new technologies
- Very high level of written and verbal English
- Experience with development in an ERP/CRM environment preferably on a cloud-based platform
- Understanding of design patterns
- Experience in database and UI design
- Skilled in integration approaches and strategies, with XML, web services and JSON experience
- A self-starter with solid real-world experience in application development.
- You will be required to evidence these requirements during the application process.