We are looking for a passionate IT Recruiter to join our team with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting processes ensuring a positive candidate experience through the interview and hiring process (attract, select, interview, help negotiate offers to close candidates).
- Source externally and network to find technical candidates within the areas of engineering, user experience, quality assurance, and more.
- Analyzing client’s needs (professional requirements and personality profile) and plan the strategy of recruitment projects;
- Establishing the proper methodology for recruitment (through networking, database search, direct search, headhunting or advertising);
- Ensuring the project management for recruitment projects;
- Maintaining the relationship with clients and candidates during final interviews and decision-making period;
- Competency-based and behavioral event interviews within search and selection projects;
- Market the company & role to candidates, exercising a strong sense of what sells in competitive markets and how to package our development teams and roles in a compelling way;
- Generating continuous improvement solutions related to workflows, methodology and internal communication.
- At least 1 year of IT recruiting experience.
- University degree
- Experience with recruiting platforms (LinkedIn) and familiarity with technical environments (Github, Stack Overflow, etc)
- Basic understanding of the IT domain and basic flows of technological processes (software development life cycle).
- Strong communication skills must be fluent in English and Romanian, written and verbal communication.
- Strong analytical skills; detail orientated;
- Result oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy; proactive approach to issues in its area of activity;
- A good ability to organize and prioritize activity and recruitment projects
- Ability to take initiative and think through problems creatively.
- Ability to manage processes from start to finish with little guidance.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques and a good understanding of the IT candidate pool.
- Motivating salary and performance bonus
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Health insurance coverage
- Centrally located office in Victoriei