For our business partner, a software development company with a strong experience in web and mobile development, we are seeking to extend our team and we are looking for a passionate iOS Developer to fit in the values that their company promotes: Code Like a Champion, Out-of-the-box Thinking, Integrity, Fun at Work.
They are working for enterprise and complex web and mobile apps in the USA.
Offer & Benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Nice and pleasant working environment in Class A offices building in a very close location to the Pipera metro station
- Bonuses based on performance and projects
- Possibility to work for important clients in the USA on challenging projects
- Team lunches & happy hours
- Develop native iOS apps according to agreed specifications
- Optimize and modify existing iOS apps
- Work closely with the Project Manager and CTO, but also with the design team if needed, on projects using collaborative work items (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Harvest, Slack etc.)
- Write organized and clean code and make technical specifications and documentation of the source code
- Test and launch into production the applications you develop;
- 3+ years’ experience developing, releasing and maintaining native iOS Applications built on Objective-C and Swift 3/4
- Middle/Senior level knowledge of the iOS SDK;
- Experience with Alamofire framework;
- Experience integrating with REST APIs;
- Familiar with agile development (Scrum), source control systems (Git), OOP and design patterns;
- The desire to learn new things and to use modern technologies;
- High attention to details and well-organized, having the ability to respect deadlines;
- Communication skills and team-player, passionate and enthusiastic, solutions and results oriented and proactive.