For our partner, a fast-growing company with multiple software and infrastructure projects running in parallel, with great teams situated in Romania, France, Switzerland, Spain and the UK we are looking for an Information Security Manager.
We are searching for a colleague that is passionate about security and wants to build and improve our security posture.
What we offer:
- Office Location: Aurel Vlaicu, near Promenada Mall
- Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
- An amazing platform for learning and development.
- Free will in choosing testing technologies or developing new ones.
- Freedom to execute numerous Social Engineering scenarios.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Manage and guide our security team.
- Work together with our DevOps team and development team to plan and release secure projects, implement Secure SDLC and find a balance between development speed and security.
- Make sure our CDE environment, company policies and procedures respect the PCI DSS requirements.
- Lead our yearly PCI DSS audit.
- Write, update and maintain our security policies and procedures in order to improve our security posture.
- Manage information security platforms (malware protection, scanners, anti-phishing, IPS, etc).
- Work the with the legal team and our DPO to improve our GDPR posture.
- Monitor and manage company security incidents.
- Plan and lead our penetration tests, risk assessments, threat assessments.
- Ideally, someone with some past hands-on pen testing experience, that wants to take on this challenging management position.
- The perfect candidate would have 1 year of pen testing experience and 2 years of management experience in a similar position.
- Strong Leadership skills – ability to inspire, motivate, train and manage the team to meet high goals.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.