For our business partner, Blue Bridge One a leading NetSuite UK Solution Provider with over 10 years’ experience of selling, implementing and developing within the NetSuite cloud business management suite. We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated ERP Implementation Consultant
The role will require not only someone with a strong ERP implementation background but also someone who also has displayed the ability to move to the next level by being able to understand and solve business problems.
The main functions of the role include:
- Customer analysis of requirements for new implementations
- NetSuite Implementation Project Management, Configuration, training and support
- Support Sales Activities on functional requirements and demonstrations
Our ideal candidate possesses a combination of strong implementation background, excellent analytical skills, good customer-facing skills and a solid understanding of business systems.
- Significant experience in an external or internal consultancy or “trusted expert” role.
- Deep knowledge of transactional business processes such as procure-to-pay and order-to-cash, including accounting impact.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- A can-do attitude and strong work ethic.
- Candidates must also have one of the following skills specializations:
- Accounting: a qualification in accounting coupled with strong up-to-date knowledge of business accounting processes, from book-keeping through to multicompany consolidation. The ability to converse at CFO level is essential;
- Solutions Design: a degree in a computing-related discipline along with experience in analyzing, designing and specifying custom software solutions;
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, Business Management or similar disciplines.
- Previous experience implementing ERP+CRM systems
- Experience in face-to-face analysis, specification, project planning using gantt charts and effort estimating.
- Experience managing and leading small project teams with evidence of delivering successful projects.
- Prior work as an external consultant is a bonus.
Nice to have:
- CECAAR – Corpul Experţilor Contabili şi Contabililor Autorizaţi din România
You will be required to evidence these requirements during the application process. As you will be working completely within the NetSuite platform you will be ready to embrace new technologies and have an enthusiastic approach to learning and self-study.
There will be a requirement to travel nationally and possibly internationally but the majority of work will be performed remotely from your home office.