For our partner, a fast growing company with multiple software and infrastructure projects running in parallel, with great teams situated in Romania, France, Switzerland, Spain and the UK, we are seeking a Software Development Manager – a leader to build, manage and mentor an agile team of engineers, with proven experience in successfully planning, organizing and conducting software development projects in a dynamic environment.
This leader is decisive, likes to solve problems, is a critical and creative thinker, able to work across diverse teams within the organization, and is known for being a strong team player.
What we offer:
- Office Location: Aurel Vlaicu.
- Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities.
- An amazing platform for learning and development.
- Free will in choosing testing technologies or developing new ones.
- Freedom to execute numerous Social Engineering scenarios.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Leads, guide and mentor a team of engineers – accountable for people management and the overall success of their team;
- Accountable for performance management, employee development and the overall shaping of the organization;
- Team Staffing – Monitoring and analysis of team capacity; works with HR to recruit, evaluate and assess team members.
- Relationship Management with other departments – ensuring a good working relationship with the teams/ departments;
- Ensuring that our agile development and project management processes are clearly communicated and followed by the team. This includes constantly monitoring & taking the initiative to adapt processes & team structures where required to ensure overall team velocity;
- Part of the leadership team of the IT Organization – provides input and actively participates in defining & driving the unit’s strategic goals.
- At least 4 years’ experience leading a team of developers, managing performance, hiring and working independently on addressing organizational issues;
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills;
- Open to change, flexible yet tenacious in implementing changes;
- Technical background needed – engineering degree highly appreciated.