We are currently recruiting a skilled C/C++ Developer to join our partner’s team in the electronic payment sector. As a key member of the development team, you will work in close collaboration with end users.
Our partner is a Romanian company founded in 2010 by a team with more than 10 years of extensive experience in electronic payments. The goal is to create innovative solutions and gain share on a local market dominated by a few major players. The products line includes card payments solutions running on EFT-POS terminals and self-service payment kiosk terminals, self-service cash deposit solutions, transactions middleware, monitor and management solutions for terminals fleet.
- Working in a friendly environment
- Central office location: near Unirii, Str. Poiana Florilor.
- Flexible working hours – tailor your work according to your personal needs.
- Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects
- Motivating salary
- Meal tickets.
- Develop new payment solutions for different POS platforms or kiosk equipment
- Maintain actual application and develop new features
- Ability to work and deliver results without close supervision
- Help to solve problems that can occur in production applications (including security risks and bugs)
- Closely collaborate with other team members, and customers
- Focus on code quality, security, and maintainability
You need to be familiar with:
- At least 2+ years of experience as a software developer
- Good knowledge of C/C++ programming languages;
- Usage and programming of Linux/POSIX operating systems and open-source tools (gcc, git, gdb, etc)
- Socket programming
- Good knowledge of OOP, algorithms and data structures
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Knowledge of ISO8583 protocol is a plus
- Knowledge of EFT-POS EMV flow is a plus