Join our partner Engineering Team in Bucharest, and become a member of their open-minded, progressive and professional team.
Our business partner is a global leading technology provider that offers complete Software Development, Web, Mobile Development and IT Consulting, with highly diversified enterprise projects.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Office Location: Green Gate Office, Tudor Vladimirescu Boulevard, Bucharest;
- 24 vacation days plus all national holidays;
- Medical subscription;
- Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities;
- Working in a friendly environment with a flexible program;
- Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects.
You will work as part of an engineering team responsible for the extraction of raw data from Operational WMS and T&A Systems to feed into a European Data Lake. This data lake will be the EU Platform for presentation in the Labour Productivity Solution.
- University degree in either Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology Management is required;
- Previous experience of +3 years working as a BI/DW Consultant;
- ETL -Streaming, batch processing;
- Strong Kafka/Beam/Python knowledge;
- Oracle /SQL Server/DB2;
- Strong PL/SQL /T-SQL;
- Oracle GoldenGate;
- CDC skills;
- Big data;
- Knowledge of Logistics Warehouse operations;
- Google Cloud skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in requirements gathering, specification, development planning & management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- An aptitude and desire for learning new technologies;
- Very high level of written and verbal English;
- Strong database development skills;
- Technical documentation;