As Application Windows System Admnistrator you will be part of our partner Operations department. You will work shifts in 24/7 Operation Center, within a global team of Technical and Application Support, Linux Sysadmin, Windows Sysadmin and Network Engineers.
This is your chance to be a part of the Improving team! Come work with a company that believes that teamwork is the greatest competitive advantage and holds respect for people, providing a great place to work, and delivering quality results as core values.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Office Location: Green Gate, Tudor Vladimirescu Boulevard.
- Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
- Working in a friendly environment
- Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects
- Experience with SolarWinds, Nagios, Spiceworks or other systems monitoring software
- A degree in Computer Information Systems or closely related field
- 1+ years Windows system administration in corporate environments.
- System knowledge may include: Microsoft Windows Server environments, Active Directory, Database administration, Citrix farm servers, Network administration tools, and utilities, Scripting
- Basic Linux admin knowledge
- Strong planning, project management, documentation and communication skills
- Ability to support and execute projects in a distributed environment
- Certifications preferred but not required: Microsoft, VMWare, NetApp, Cisco
- The team must ensure 24/7 support.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Monitor the IT infrastructure
- Log analysis/troubleshooting/ root cause investigation
- Create custom specific monitors – scripting
- Create AD admins accounts, service accounts, security groups
- Create and give access to shared drives
- Add Printers to Print Servers
- Create/update DNS records
- Start / Stop Windows Services and/or processes
- IIS recycle / App pool Recycle
- Install and create custom certificates
- Cleanup on windows drives
- VM resource modification – add CPU, RAM, HDD, create new VM’s
- Investigate down devices and address the issue to the rightful teams
- Update applications, manually or via custom tools
- OS Patching – automated and manually
- Citrix – troubleshooting on: hanged sessions, published applications, servers that have published applications
- Create automated tasks
- VM Decommissioning
- Create and update related documentation