We are currently recruiting a skilled Android Developer to join our partner’s team in the electronic payment sector. As a key member of the development team, you will work in close collaboration with end users.
Our partner is a Romanian company founded in 2010 by a team with more than 10 years of extensive experience in electronic payments. The goal is to create innovative solutions and gain share on a local market dominated by a few major players. The products line includes card payments solutions running on EFT-POS terminals and self-service payment kiosk terminals, self-service cash deposit solutions, transactions middleware, monitor and management solutions for terminals fleet.
- Working in a friendly environment
- Central office location: near Unirii, Str. Poiana Florilor.
- Flexible working hours – tailor your work according to your personal needs.
- Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects
- Motivating salary
- Meal tickets.
What do we need?
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, how to deal with different screen sizes
- At least 1-year experience using Java, good knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Experience with source code version control such as Git
- Experience with releasing, maintaining mobile code
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and experiments
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Knowledge of programming in Java or PHP language
- Experience with EMV EFT-POS payment industry is a plus
- Experience with ISO8583 communication protocol is a plus
- Design and develop new mobile apps
- Integrate and test with various mobile devices
- Integrate with other platforms using APIs
- Handle data structuring, the creation of modular and reusable applications which will function appropriately for long periods of time running in a distributed environment
- Ability to work and deliver results without close supervision
- Help to solve problems that can occur in production applications (including security risks and bugs)