As Windows Patch Management Engineer you will be part of our partner Operations department. You will work within a global team of Technical and Application Support, Linux Sysadmin, Windows Sysadmin and Network Engineers.
This is your chance to be a part of the Improving team! Come work with a company that believes that teamwork is the greatest competitive advantage and holds respect for people, providing a great place to work, and delivering quality results as core values.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Office Location: Green Gate Office, Tudor Vladimirescu Boulevard, Bucharest;
- Medical subscription;
- Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities;
- Working in a friendly environment;
- Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects.
- Develops patching plan to support monthly vendor patches to all workstations;
- Responsible for identifying enhancements, defining requirements, prioritizing, development, testing and implementation;
- Coordinating and configuring maintenance windows per specific site;
- Performing manual patch installation on Windows workstations;
- Monitoring the behavior of the patched workstations and applications and acts in case of errors/ problems;
- Coordinate with the Local IT in order to ensure the successful deployment of the patch(restart, fix error etc.);
- Responding to incidents and requests within a ticketing system;
- Monitor/optimize system resources and utilization;
- Create and maintain reports for patch compliance and system audit data;