Our Partner wishes to enforce its Development Team in Bucharest with a Technical Business Manager -French speaker who will become a member of their international open-minded, progressive and professional team. It’s an exciting, inspiring place to work where they encourage both personal and career development.
Our business partner is a global leading technology provider that offers complete Software Development, Web, Mobile Development and IT Consulting, with highly diversified enterprise projects.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Office Location: Green Gate, Tudor Vladimirescu Blvd.
- Medical subscription
- Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
- Working in a friendly and international environment
- Actively participate in Change Management to ensure all changes have been tested, documented and approved prior to implementation;
- Provide support to your management to determine future IT needs at the location, enterprise initiatives, budgets, forecasts, licensing and asset rotation to ensure profitability and alignment with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Build up and continuously developing Romania’s company functional and operational design, setting company’s values, translating them to the systems and tools both locally and internationally;
- Developing the company’s strategy for using technological resources
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational strategy and policies.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Conducting revenue and operational results assessments and analyses, identifying and implementing key performance indicators;
- Established regular business reviews to identify development opportunities and necessary required resources versus cost/benefit, such as staff budget, planning, levels of production and productivity, etc.
- Prepare IT reporting, KPIs, dashboards for Boards of Directors and main sponsors, risk analysis, integrating safety issues;
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.