For our business partner, an international company that offers complete Software Development, Complex infrastructure, Web, Mobile Development and IT Consulting, with highly diversified enterprise projects, we’ re looking a Senior DevOps Engineer to work on improving their build processes.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Office Location: Green Gate Office, Tudor Vladimirescu Boulevard, Bucharest.
- 24 days of holiday
- Remote 1-2 days/week
- Car park
- Medical subscription
- Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
- Working in a friendly environment with a flexible program.
- Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects
What the role will involve
- Monitor resource capacity and health for various types of applications and systems.
- Implementing the security policy so that the system is secure at operating system, database and application server level.
- Enable successful DevOps (Agile Operations) by transition the code from Dev/ Test to Staging until Production.
- Produce documentation for installation to feed the staging and production upgrade and installation procedures
- Automatization of new builds and deployments
- Design, develop and maintain scripting and other automation tools.
- Analyzing issues across multiple application and infrastructure boundaries by investigating logs, network traffic, server performance and configuration
- Replicating issues with these systems, and handing over the resolution to our development & systems administration teams