For our business partner – a fast-growing start-up that launched the first B2B marketplace platform for the commercial equipment industry, we are looking for a Junior IT Project Manager to join the team based in Bucharest.
Office Location: Str. Aron Cotrus, sector 1, Bucharest.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with the development team to deliver a best practice platform in accordance with customers’ needs.
- Understand very well the platform’s features and the solutions on behalf of the customer. Act as the voice of the customer from an internal technical perspective.
- Ensure good communication between key stakeholders (internal and external) and the team.
- Work closely with the tech team to deliver bug-free projects within timelines with maximum client satisfaction.
- Work closely to prepare technical specifications, product documentation, decks for external audiences, acting as an evangelist of the product, and the solutions.
- Be the single point of contact for all product-related queries and escalations
- Manage the tech team from product development and rhythm standpoint, and own project deliveries end-to-end.
- Communicate project progress – delivery status, risks, issues, mitigation plans and impacts to internal as well as external stakeholders
- This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a successful project with great rewards, the company offering vesting shares.
- Working in a flat organization where innovation, ownership, and open communication are encouraged and everything you do will have an immediate impact on the company’s performance.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Private medical insurance