As Application Windows System Administrator you will be part of our partner Operations department. You will work shifts in 24/7 Operation Center, within a global team of Technical and Application Support, Linux Sysadmin, Windows Sysadmin, and Network Engineers.
This is your chance to be a part of the Improving team! Come work with a company that believes that teamwork is the greatest competitive advantage and holds a respect for people, providing a great place to work, and delivering quality results as core values.
- Experience with SolarWinds, Nagios, Spiceworks or other systems monitoring software
- A degree in Computer Information Systems or closely related field
- 1+ years Windows system administration in corporate environments.
- System knowledge may include: Microsoft Windows Server environments, Active Directory, Database administration, Citrix farm servers, Network administration tools, and utilities, Scripting
- Basic Linux admin knowledge
- Strong planning, project management, documentation and communication skills
- Ability to support and execute projects in a distributed environment
- Certifications preferred but not required: Microsoft, VMWare, NetApp, Cisco
- The team must ensure 24/7 support.